EDUSOFT >> Company >> How We Work
How We Work
Focus to Quality
Being a customer-oriented company, we do our best to make our processes as clear and transparent for you as possible. We adhere to the best industry practices and always commit to deliver a predictable high quality result that you expect. We place the major focus on delivering high-quality and reliable solutions of long-term value that enable our customers to concentrate on their core business objectives.
In mutual communication with our clients we detect what kind of solution exactly fits their needs, how they want to run it and which business processes are involved. EDUSOFT always keeps in mind the idea of future business expansion, so your solution will be built scalable and flexible for later modification, as your business grows or transforms.
Our incremental-iterative development process is usually divided into several stages:
- Initial requirements gathering
- Analyzing and project specification
- Prototype creation
- Implementation and submission of demo versions to your approval
- Product testing
- Final version delivery
- Solution release into production, stabilization and user training
This development approach is used because we believe it offers the following advantages:
- Transparency - Each iteration delivery is done in time and within budget.
- Reliability - Each delivery is a subject for acceptance procedures, in order to confirm that all requirements have been met.
- Time-to-market - Each delivery contains some of the expected functionalities and can be put in use right away.
Quality Management System
EDUSOFT has been assessed and found to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 20000 standards. This way, EDUSOFT demonstrates its ability to constantly present products and services that meet customer requirements, and aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of system.