What is expected from candidates:
- participating in the definition of software specifications;
- developing program code, according to established techniques and methodologies;
- performing activities and testing procedures that would guarantee quality of solutions;
- maintaining and upgrading software;
- providing technical support for software solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- working experience: 1-3 years (including experience gained in freelance or part-time work or student internship);
- knowledge of MS SQL databases (optimization) and SQL queries (mining, data analysis, etc.);
- knowledge of multi-tier software architecture, S.O.L.I.D principles of software development, GOF software development templates;
- experience with code versioning tools;
- experience with testing of software solutions;
- good knowledge of English language;
- initiative-taking and good communication skills;
- ability to work in a team.
What do we offer?
- long-term employment (after a probation period of 1 month);
- pleasant and dynamic work environment in an innovative company;
- opportunities for professional and personal development;
- opportunities for developing and upgrading your skills and competencies;
- possibilities for acquiring international experience;
How to apply?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org